Q&A w/ ON DEMAND (Group C)
This session will be an informal, facilitated discussion between On Demand presenters and session attendees. On Demand materials will be available to view on the first day of the conference (September 20) via the ITL Conference Proceedings page, but the discussions will likely not involve screening/showing of the On Demand materials.
The following On Demand Presenters will participate:
• Rebecca R.G. – “ Graduate Assistants supporting active learning in graduate classrooms”
• Eunmee Lee – “KakaoTalk Messenger: A way to keep real-time communication and build a community with students”
• Patricia Maulden – “Performative Learning: Creative Engagement & Meaning Making”
• Kristen Vlaun – “Using StrengthsFinder assessment results to pair students up for more successful and meaningful group work.”
• Cortney Hughes Rinker – “Exploring Globalization at Mason: Discussions among Anthropology and INTO Mason Students”
• Michael Smith - “Exploring Globalization at Mason: Discussions among Anthropology and INTO Mason Students”
• Melissa Hauber – “Virtual Interactive Poster Presentations”
• Laurie Meamber – “Engaging Experiential Exercises”
Copyright (c) 2021 Sterns Center
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.