Q&A w/ ON DEMAND (Group B)
This session will be an informal, facilitated discussion between On Demand presenters and session attendees. On Demand materials will be available to view on the first day of the conference (September 20) via the ITL Conference Proceedings page, but the discussions will likely not involve screening/showing of the On Demand materials.
The following On Demand Presenters will participate:
• Gretchen Hendricks – “Podcast Presentations That Build Professional Skills”
• Craig Perrier – “Learning is a Product of Thinking: How to Use and Create Visible Thinking Routines in Your Classes”
• Sanja Avramovic – “An Example of Authentic Assessment: Building career readiness through online professional networks”
• Joyce Johnston – “Leading for Change: A Customizable Writing Experience”
• Dina Abdo – “Teaching during a Pandemic: The Switch from Student to Professor”
• Andrea Landis – “Pre-brief and Debrief: Teaching Strategies Used for Simulation Learning in Undergraduate Nursing Education at GMU During COVID-19 Pandemic”
• Brian Ngac – “Course Coordination: Balancing Instructor Autonomy & Content Standardization Across Multiple Sections” AND “Effective Hybrid Teaching = No More Live Lectures: Makes the Students & My Throat Happier!”
Copyright (c) 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.