Lunch Session: Social Lunch Hosted by Associate Provost for Undergraduate Education, Bethany Usher, Ph.D. [Conversation Starter Topic: Teaching Towards Grand Challenges and UN Sustainable Development Goals] (30 mins)
Want to meet other faculty and staff at Mason?
Join us for this informal conversational session.
As a participant, after a few brief remarks about teaching towards grand challenges and the UN Sustainable Development goals from the Associate Provost for Undergraduate Education, Bethany Usher, Ph.D., you will be put into a smaller “lunch table” break out group and asked to:
- introduce yourself,
- share what courses you are teaching,
- share what you are excited about for teaching this semester,
- share what concerns you have,
- share your teaching tips,
- listen to tips from others,
- talk about the ITL sessions you attended or whatever else teaching-related you want to talk about!