Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Office doc or docx format.
- The text is double spaced, uses a 12-point font, 1-inch margins and is no more than 30 pages in length.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, seventh edition.
- The manuscript has been divided into separate files as directed in the author guidelines above.
- Any potentially identifying information, including but not limited to name, affiliation, or contact information, has been removed.
- The Author(s) acknowledge and accept the licensing and copyright terms outlined above, including the application of a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial International (4.0) license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.