Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word DOC or DOCX document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission adheres to the requirements specified in the author guidelines, including bibliographic style, use of jargon, and text formatting.
- Any information that may identify the author has been removed from the document.
- If research involved human participants, a statement is required indicating that the George Mason University Institutional Review Board approved the study.
- The Author(s) acknowledge and agree to the copyright and permissions statement in the author guidelines above.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.